Meet our staff:
Areas of Speciality
Digestive health, IBS/IBD, SIBO
Heavy metal toxicity
Why I love being a Naturopathic Physician
The heart of functional medicine is the principle of empowering individuals to correct and restore themselves through self-knowledge and working intelligently with nature. There is no greater reward than participating in someone’s return and rediscovery of their own vibrancy and power.
What I love outside of work
Meditation, sauna, COLD PLUNGE, Yoga, Qi Gong, traveling, my kid, my off-grid retreat I’m creating in Arizona.
Why I work at Wisdom
Wisdom has done an excellent job of describing and supporting the fundamental principles of true health. In the overwhelming noise of health opinions and medical advice, they are staying to true the most reliable and consistent values that transform disease into wellness.
- Board-certified Naturopathic Physician graduating from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Instructor.
- NCNM certified Qi Gong Instructor. Acupuncturist.
- Classes at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine and the Oregon School of Massage.
- Decades of Academic and Clinical Health Instruction.
Questions About Membership?
One of our advisors can help with all of your membership questions.